I have mailed Steve Jobs about the Bluetooth Problem. Lets hope he answers…
I have a mid-2010 Mac Pro and have the bluetooth issue you blogged about.
I have a couple questions:
1) What length “U.FL Mini Pci to RP-SMA CABLE” should I order?
2) What is the gender of the connector on the ‘U.FL Mini Pci’ side?
3) Do you have a link to the exact cable somewhere?
1. The length might be different on a 2010 MP so I suggest you measure yourself from the Bluetooth card to the PCI blanc. Easy to do using a piece of cable, string or a tape measure.
2. The gender of the connector that connectes to the PCI black is male. Ie. It has a pin. and the antenna has a socket (female)
3. http://i21.ebayimg.com/05/i/08/e2/52/63_1_sbl.JPG It should look like this.. But longer…
Hope that helps/…..
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.